9/21/23

Babaji is that X Man cc position, 3 Art Keanu's short guy boss. He is the right wing of Tim Cook Political spirituality 政治靈修 - the monopoly.

X Man Future and the Past

He talks like that CC, but he looks like that combination of Fang CAC and China TV that ...father to the curly hair kid mute, no talking.

Victoria Secret - Romance Journey, junior Bush beat his father's bummy, in the Rosie Huntington, during 2004 on, it was his news how junior Bush met his wife, so I don't think he and the senior Bush the same, the oil business in the middle East. The War since 911.

No, he is a little bit darker than the Chinese guy, he is a lot bad temper like Dr. Bing Shen. Your IQ does not reach like Pang. He talks small, less, not aggressive guy. Meaning he is that muted kids. His entire temperament is like that. He got mad will be like Dennis those if Dennis get up using 4 limbs tall guy keep hitting. He cannot describe his feeling out, those science side of the Asian domain guy.

He just knows, not he can express. 

He is a double e, all the space of those flying stuffs physics, at least I am sure I meant he lives on the million years, he is in the meditation just recently outside. - The War God in 3310 Peach blossom.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L8Gg6_YFPo

He will never be humility running deep. That due time past. Its the Hunger Game 74 those dim light inside making the deal business. Kinda of like our cinema here Taipei near 101, very dim light like those.

He thinks people do on purpose all the time, targeting at him, never ends. I can tell you that. He is that small tiny.


I think Shane is not what he used to be that looking, just like his dad's face right now. He is turning to become like his dad, like him. Exactly. So he Babaji human-God will tell him that clearly. The million old people's money and the IQ will reach that Victoria Secret - Romance Journey the first time meeting sequence, probably.  That guy looks like Lanh, not Filan in Toronto Center Contact person. No, not the black frames eye glasses.


Nicky is in restrain. I don't think everyone knows that. But when they were the 5 people in the busienss, I told all of people, they are in the 5 different direction. Here is the sheet, cut in half, do on the left side before 2012, one right side as current now. Write down a list of the name on 2 side. But focus on the right side of this sheet, under that name, you be honest yourself one line in the description how you feel about that person. Feeling, the New Age feeling.

Get the second sheet A4, writting it down all the feeling of this New direction after their 2012, the band breaks apart. The Westlife. They 5 are not together. No. For the business temporarily, they are. Shane he can handle all that himself of his side of Westlife, Nicky, or anyone all around him.  By himself.

I never input anything what I think at all. I have my own sequence of the stupid people in the head whatever this I say I know I was the leadership or I am now the leadership. Shane just does his own side world of those things.


No, me and Shane never discuss.

1) You mean if I ever boss him, no.

2) Never tell him anything above this paragraph, No. Not Babaji, nor leave him alone.


I only give them or 5 the same exact Sheet, might be without Shane that time. It was at Nicky. And the public space here. They have a way to work things when they are in the concert, so I assuming, they only relate that message to Shane, from Nicky or Brian those under the contract they work together. Personally I don't think they mix up between the professional life, or the private behind life as long as like 25 years ago.  I inquire, not I force that. Like Nicky and Kian. They have their own agent, the Art agent. Those are the art manager, of the music business. I am not in those business. I talked to Shane, he handles the agent, and the Westlife company and his own personal life with everything. I never inquire one thing about that side of life.


So since I don't know one thing in his life = I am the honorable superior seat.

Its between one guy has no position such as Babaji does whatever he wants without the dignity or the manner. I think something about the guys, or inside the guys, or anything on that TV. The Twin in 3310. Probably. Mark's TV. 三生三世十里桃花


Those are the very cute tiger meow for a kid doesn't talk. Mahavatar Babaji probably been to as a father before long long long time ago, before he samadhi in whichever seating stone place at.  He came out for the Bible this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObGe4mczWlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaYRE8rgosA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PmST3oPw


Not Dr. Bing Shen. My mother's father's cross land's older's brother's youngest son. 

Not Mark, the prince in 33 10 Peach blossom. Its the dad, like Shane Filan or whichever....the highest guy its Mahavatar Babaji the Human-Celestial can reach the physical plane coming in and out, that Babaji. 

The twin brother or the twin lotus, whichever that I think.


When they are in the external world, the upper world

They know exactly what the TV means, and took the Action like the Legally Blonde 1. On this Earth, he didn't need to keep the image. That Mahavatar Babaji. Not here. This is no where near the Central.





No comments:

Post a Comment