9/20/23

Movie : Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween 怪物遊戲 2: 妖獸讚

She looks like whom? Her name is:  Wendi McLendon-Covey

The commercial on the Slam Dunk. I never seeing a lot of the face you say you like the guys and the girls when you met them, and you think that’s the first genuine experience in life. But when you imagine whom has a real house, it’s those older people but everyone has a mortgage what you gonna do?

You mean really take care that person or not trusted your pooing time? 

Your hospital time?

Your parents I think the time you have, you don’t go to those guys so gays and you need to find your way with the money. You see this last 5 months, when they were in the European tour. That one commander-in-chef says and start to manifest here in front of my eyes. No, that’s not what I tell Shane.

I say the girls with some money on the TV needs to come down, settle down, not playing around. The car, the house because you can afford or your home cleaning chore. Talk clear, take care the things you as a girl needs ALL of THAT. I don’t think they really doing that. It’s here, on our TV here.

Here in Taiwan. You are not here so you didn’t see it …




No comments:

Post a Comment