9/20/23

Movie: A Thousand Words

Yesterday I saw it.

He is a half gay. Not sure how far the gay parts, but its half at least gay.

oh ~ the ending song is that kind of the women's voice? I think that is not right. They are like the gun man's mentality, very unstable inside. Not as worse as Tamang.

Its like 大拉拉 personality !!  (Big la la personality in Chinese way saying), forgotton hat, or food, or the drink on the bench, or will never throw the trash in the garbage bin. I saw it. Its a coal tall man thinner very taller completely coal black man. Or he will throw like tossing a trash like a game, into that near by trash bin on the beach. He has a very longer limb, doing that.




They put a funny movie sound after.

Its about a women asking about love to a guy, this guy would sound like a gay I guess.

Movie: El Diablo

So spanish.....every one looking for somebody, like a love, then what about the money?

所以你們很在意戀愛的意思? 長相 !!


You care about the romance a lot and it won't matter if you have the money or not, I never told UB that, or I did, they need to check and re- double check, that is not like some body else on debts and just pretend he is what, to seek a romance relationship at all.

The look, if your money and the career is stable. The look, the height, I will tell you all that. The Asian they put a lot of those plastic surgeon in. I will tell you that is the quickest way you realize that. The hair cut and the appearance. Some people they get into the relationship both have no money. I have heard those. They need that.


No comments:

Post a Comment