9/20/23

I don't think every leadership....well, the outside is nothing like my painting (supposed to the only Corperation sleek and the Central or the governmental body)

Just like us. Frozen outfit, as a lady of the House? You don't live on the tree or lean on the wall to sleep, that is what you mean, I have 5 mins to sleep and wake up?

I hate my Pinterest album that one? Zawanna's medical school has this ceiling like 4th floor height or 5th floor height, all empty, tall, beidge or white mix to that sunlight from the ceiling coming in design. V upside down. - the library. He has to be alone to read on the desk and no one in the library, he only finding his own life term all by himself.

You gonna tell me that is very lonely? Like any teacher's union included? Because you are not sure you will get in the high school teacher's job, or the university professor.






No comments:

Post a Comment