9/20/23

πŸ’ I don't think you ever imagine a world responsibility like the TV, what if every direction was not reliable those human inside the classify, I just have to make it, the whole world make it because I must? πŸ’

Every day you living in that zone, everything must be responsible.  I don't think you get anything going in life, you realize that with the TV.


Youtuber

They are not the only people in-line. I used to set up a what, the defense line you forget?


1. Pixie will be the strongest.

2. The industrialist. 

3. SWAT Team every country, they are walking the street line kinda of like the Fire Department must know per avenue, and every so often, or walking daily around the blocks.

They are not on the internet.

You saying the Harry Potter Dumbledore to go and talking to the giant. That has to be the Silicon Valley.


錯位 = wrong way, sequence front and back wrong.

Like Eben and Prince William. = gay (θŠ±εƒιͺ¨ 2015 )

Square and her brother its an Ancient Chinese ζ–Ήεœ“η™Ύι‡Œ


Fitness Talk



When I grew up, I don't have a face. In my entire time, I will tell you I never think I will ever had one bf in my life. The whole life I believe that. I look at the mirror to believe everything here is only where the Asian are.

Then one day I immigrant to America, and the first 5 years up to met one ex bf I ever had, just 2 of us life, so I never seen anymore human other than my facebook but no one talking on the facebook. It might happen inside your own facebook too.



When nick used to be 15 years old, those time, he had the appearance lasting up to? And that is all his life ever had. To say now today I seeing this a several structure how people wish and want in life other than the money - its the romance. 

In America to run anything pretending a military talk 1) The Height and 2) the Look

That will be the only country I know of, I cannot possible going anywhere else like Europe, it will never occur to me what is in Europe. Not really. I know everything about the drawing the map, not living there. Someone told me. People venture in Europe. 

UFO Seth he checks his facebook. He does.


I put some of the student format = the high school my school Tw, for saying the student club


To one day that SA in UB. People breath on that because its how the colleague inside the real jobs vs the home owner manual, for some reason, I gonna tell you as long as I live here, its an intuitive things for me. 16 years ago, I didn't see any of you all UB imagine I had Youtube Channel that time, it was the organic chemistry. We didn't need to believe the same thing, I am sure some of you talking to your parents about it. Like the chat, like the idea why the IT business is striving, and someone would spend that much of the day or the works for those small tiny trivial things that time.

You have your choice that 16 years gone, you cannot tell me you didn't do anything in 16 years gone inside your own very life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment